Friday, September 7, 2007

OOPS!

















A picture can be worth a thousand words. I missed the last step on the step ladder. I fell holding a full gallon of paint. At $27/gal. (wholesale) I wasn't about to just leave all that paint on the ground, so I scooped it up with my hands and put it back into the bucket. Then I used my paint brush to gets as much of that paint up and managed to paint the corner boards on the workshop. Once again I'm involved in Hubby's project. We are almost finished. Then on to the next project of repairing a cracked board on the middle dormer on the house. I'm not sure how that's going to happen, but it will be very carefully since both of us are afraid of heights.
I was covered in paint! I was literally up to my elbows in paint. My glasses were totally covered in paint, but I did manage to salvage about half of what was on the ground. Then I went straight away (that's English) and rinsed all that stuff with the water hose.
I did land on my hip, but thank the Lord it was my left hip and not on my new crystal hip.




No comments: