Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'M DONE!


The shop addition is FINALLY finished. We have been painting since early September. The outside and the interior of the new part was easy. After finishing the painting of the new part the old part looked so yellow and dingy, so we tackled painting the old part. We had to move all the stuff off the walls and on the cabinet. It was like an explosion in a mattress factory. It has taken us weeks, but it has been well worth the effort.

Now there will be many hours spend working on more projects. Hubby keeps saying over and over, "I love my new shop." He working a workbench, but before that project is finished materials for the next one has arrived.

Yesterday lumber was delivered for a wood shed. Do you ever finish with projects around the house?

2 comments:

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

Tee - I love the shop! Great job and have a great weekend!

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

Tee - I know what you mean about missing our fur babies. 7 years ago we literally lost our dog of 17 years. We lived in the country and she had run of the yard - my Mom let her out to go pottie and we never saw her again. I think it was her time and she slinked away. Then two years later when my Mom was dying, she looked up at me while in her hospital bed and out the blue said, "Oh April, I am SO sorry that Minnie got lost." Two years after the fact and weeks before she died even my Mom was still heartbroken about losing that sweet pup.