Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE















This post is a brag fest on the love of my life--my husband. We have been married almost 42 years (will be in September) and I LOVE HIM!

I received a comment from June over at Bye Bye, Pie! about the bird feeder Hubby made, so I thought I would just put up photos of all the stuff he has made for our home.

I only have a couple of the bow back Windsor chairs he made, but we have ten (10), yes ten of them scattered about the house. Does anyone want to buy four of them? Four are around our kitchen table, so I'll keep those. He's working on a comb back chair now, but I have no idea where we are going to put it.

He has made four tables in our den--two end tables at the sofa, the TV table and the coffee table, oh yes, we have another little table at the top of the steps he made. Three blanket chests, two wall shelves, three Shaker stools, our kitchen island, a set of twin headboards, a tall case clock, a Chipendale mirror, a stage for our theater screen, and the Americana bird house, and the tin sconse, lantern and oil can.

Needless to say, I think he's wonderful, not because he builds all this neat stuff, but because he is a Godly man that loves God with all his heart and he loves me more than anyone else on this earth. And I love him more than anyone else on earth as well.

1 comment:

KathyLikesPink said...

You are truly a lucky woman. I am envious.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the loss of our beloved cats. We have the young kitty left and I pray she remains infection-free.